Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart broken

Options
  • 23-11-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

didnt think i would be doing this writing on this thread, you see a very close friend of ours died on wednesday, he had a very bad pain in is bladder , he was in and out of hospital getting the nerve ending killed of so it might improve things but the pain he told us was so bad that morphin wasnt working. last week he had an op' to remove galstones and a little camera to see if there is anthin else going on in bladder , the results to be in 10 days but in the mean time at about 11am he went and hung himself , he told his dad that he had more bad news ,he couldnt stand the pain anymore,he didnt tell his poor wife about the more bad news , we live next door and they were the first people to call on us after i got told that i had cancer last year , he was my hubbies shoulder to cry on if he needed it, he was a peoples person he was there for every one who nedde help no matter if his life was crap , his wife got ausalted in her own home while he was at work by a druged up bastard, then he was in a car crash where he was ramed from behind ,he had to be cut from the car, then 3 yrs ago there house got flooded and they had to move out cos its not liveable . now he is lying in a cofin in the local church getting buried tomorrow. he was like a brother to every one who knew him, it would be easier to say who he didnt know cos he was such a lovable bloke.. i passed the house while he hanged himself , he had parked his car behind the house so no one could see if he was there ..im so gutted that he is gone . his facebook page is full of sad messages and funy storys. sorry for such a long post but this mite be the start of theraphy cos i need it , i havent stoped weeping since yesterday...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

cats.life wrote: »
    didnt think i would be doing this writing on this thread, you see a very close friend of ours died on wednesday, he had a very bad pain in is bladder , he was in and out of hospital getting the nerve ending killed of so it might improve things but the pain he told us was so bad that morphin wasnt working. last week he had an op' to remove galstones and a little camera to see if there is anthin else going on in bladder , the results to be in 10 days but in the mean time at about 11am he went and hung himself , he told his dad that he had more bad news ,he couldnt stand the pain anymore,he didnt tell his poor wife about the more bad news , we live next door and they were the first people to call on us after i got told that i had cancer last year , he was my hubbies shoulder to cry on if he needed it, he was a peoples person he was there for every one who nedde help no matter if his life was crap , his wife got ausalted in her own home while he was at work by a druged up bastard, then he was in a car crash where he was ramed from behind ,he had to be cut from the car, then 3 yrs ago there house got flooded and they had to move out cos its not liveable . now he is lying in a cofin in the local church getting buried tomorrow. he was like a brother to every one who knew him, it would be easier to say who he didnt know cos he was such a lovable bloke.. i passed the house while he hanged himself , he had parked his car behind the house so no one could see if he was there ..im so gutted that he is gone . his facebook page is full of sad messages and funy storys. sorry for such a long post but this mite be the start of theraphy cos i need it , i havent stoped weeping since yesterday...
    my God im so sorry for this sad time in your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

The poor man. Sympathies to all his family and friends, it's a traumatic event no matter when it happens, but coming up to christmas can be especially hard. Remember, Boards is here to listen if you want to come on and vent or talk about it more, sometimes thats the easiest way. Stay strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ctaf

so sorry to hear what happened. I hope you get some support and comfort from the board. Your loss must be overwhelming, he sounded like a fantastic friend and neighbor. I've no words to make it any more bearable, however, I know that I and everyone who reads this is thinking of you, your family and especially his family during this dreadful time. My thoughts are with you all (Hug)

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

thank you folks, we have since heard since that the doctor told him that he would have to take out his damaged bladder and he would have a bag for the rest of his life. he did not want a bag, he was excellent soccer player in his younger days ,very fit man he was..he heard of this other doctor and he had all his hope for pain reliefe in this one man, the pain got to bad ..today is the first day i didnt cry. we went to his grave on sunday,cos the day that he was getting buried the church was wedged with people so we decided to go ourselves the nxt day..i can still see his car at the house where he was found.. i still think that he is still back there. im waiting for him to txt me back to say ''ya things are ok''. his facebook page is full of storys and fotos of different peolpe who knew him. im waiting for his chat lite on his page to come on.

Advertisement