Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 310xt on amazon for £150 worth getting?

Options
  • 23-11-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭

Have a 305 Forerunner already main reason for getting this would be to be able to mount it on the stem. Prefer leaving bars free and having space to mount two lights when needed. Would sell be able to sell 305 which would cover a good bit of it. Thinking maybe better of holding out for the Edge 500 to drop a bit in price and save my 305 for running. Any opinion guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Bambaata

I think they're all gone? I saw that in the Black Friday sale alright but it seems they've all been sold

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭Ryath

Have one in my basket 6mins to decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

You will get a Garmin Edge 500 for 138 sterling on ebay with cadence monitor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭Ryath

Am able to stay adding it to my basket. Am tempted at the price but I already have multisport watch and as I mostly cycle I'm better out holding out for a Edge 500.

Advertisement