Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NetKar Pro

• 23-11-2012 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

I did a search for this game here but most the post were years old.

Is anyone playing this? I just had a go at the demo the other day and kind of liked it. Kart race pro was some of the best money I spent this year and NetKar looks like it's in the same sim ballpark as kart pro.

It needed some minor control settings adjustments just to make it playable it didn't pick up the wheel too well, it's a bit weird to start up and the car set up screen confuses me (they always do I'm crap at set ups) but the driving itself was rewarding.

I notice it's online, would I be completely out of my league by not being good at set ups? Is it popular? Is it worth getting into?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭_HULK_SMASH!

The software house that created it, Kunos Simulazioni, are working on a new title now, called Assetto Corsa.

This is one of the most anticipated titles coming, I think we should have it by next year, The graphics are stunning and as you know the physics of Netkar are brilliant, so, everyone thinks this will be the title to beat next year...

It will have laser Scanned tracks tooo!!!

Oh and it will have A.I as well as online :D

http://www.assettocorsa.net/?lang=en

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Assetto Corsa looks like it's going to be a major sim when it comes out, the mobile app for it looks like a cool idea. Although at €15 for netkar it's not going to break the bank either.

Advertisement