Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wasted Juice

Options
  • 23-11-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭

Just wondering roughly what everyone's percentage of wasted juice is?

From leaks, spills, carto's going bad once filled, drips from filling and the dreaded sticky juice hands:eek:

I think I am at about 8%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

mine goes up and down, I rarely spill juice but every now and then I get sick of what I'm vaping, empty the kanger no matter how full and put a new head in and vape away. id say in the 3 montths and however days I've wasted between 15 and 20 MLS. not too bad I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Hmmm so say you average 4mls a day for 90 days, total 360....... Puts your waste at around 1%

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Impossible for me to estimate, although there is a noticed increase in spillage when I swapped from T2's to T3's!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

krissovo wrote: »
    Hmmm so say you average 4mls a day for 90 days, total 360....... Puts your waste at around 1%

Eh?

1% of 360 is 3.6ml dude....haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

eeloe wrote: »
    Eh?

1% of 360 is 3.6ml dude....haha

Ok smart @arse;) 0.055556% plus a little for error takes it to 1:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

He's wasted between 15-20mls, that's about 6-7% :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I have no idea. Probably half a gallon. Hard to keep track of. The inside of my jacket is quite slick from ejuice seeping slowly out of the RDA (even with a cut -off balloon-end over the hole).

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I went from 0% wasted to 100% after a bottle cap on my wingnuts orange icepop failed and leaked everywhere :(

Advertisement