Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkin 802.11ac ADSL modem/router £41

Options
  • 23-11-2012 12:20pm

I don't know if this is a misprice or misadvertised or what so take your chances.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008N7VDAI/

If everything is correct then it is a very good price for a simultaneous dual-band wifi router with ADSL model (should work with Eircom) and gigabit ethernet.

As far as 802.11ac routers go it is not the best, it is only 2 stream rather than 3 but for the money it is still good.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

It's a Belkin. You could pay me £41 pounds to take it and I'd refuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

Ordered thanks, probably a misprice and will get cancelled but heres hoping;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

currently 2-4 week waiting on it so chances are these will probably be cancelled

Yeah like I said its quite possibly a misprice, they won't charge unless it ships so worth a shot. Plenty of time to read up on it before it ships also.
    I don't see any DSL connection on the back only an RJ45 for connection to a modem. good price .
    Like I said, misprice, midadvertised, I don't know. The model code is an ADSL modem/router according to what I could find online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

I don't see any DSL connection on the back only an RJ45 for connection to a modem. good price .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

£130.00 now so the deal is gone ( if ever been for real at all )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I have one order still with amazon for the £41. Amazon haven't increased the price, the £130 is other sellers. amazon have just stopped selling the product. Not sure if that means were more or less likely to get them at the £41 price though!

Amazon price is now £131.86 'temporarily out of stock'.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-F9K1113uk-Wireless-AC1200-Router/dp/B008N7VD1W/ref=sr_1_1?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&s=computer

Deal expired, good luck to anyone who has it on order.

Advertisement