Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NEW COURSE ; computer security

Options
  • 23-11-2012 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hows it going!
    I was looking at the new courses offered for next year in Blanch IT
    I came across one course I would like to know more about but could not find any info so im hoping someone on here might have some for me.

The course is ... Computer Security and Digital Forensics
    anybody any info at all on what this course would entail
    Course programme
    Career opportunities
    Would a student have to be a genius on computers to do this course or can a student like myself who is interested and willing to learn but only knows the basics on a computer be suitable?

any input or comments welcome
    thanks!

Comments

I assume its just an addon for third year.

First two years are equivalent are BN002, and this would be the third year addon.

Search the fourm for info on computer courses, there is quite a bit.

Advertisement