Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black ops 2

Options
  • 23-11-2012 11:16am
    Site Banned Posts: 12

Hi all,

hope everyone been playing online, i'm looking for some ideas for good custom class combinations so far (whats working for people).
    also post your gamer tags and general comments on the game, favorite maps and kill zones and stuff.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

gamerguy89 wrote: »
    Hi all,

hope everyone been playing online, i'm looking for some ideas for good custom class combinations so far (whats working for people).
    also post your gamer tags and general comments on the game, favorite maps and kill zones and stuff.
    so far mp7 with silencer and a red dot sight is my main go to weapon. fn 5-7 as my secondary. sometimes i use the ss12 i think its called? the auto shotgun is pretty cool with an extended barrel and fmj.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

• Site Banned Posts: 12 gamerguy89

so far mp7 with silencer and a red dot sight is my main go to weapon. fn 5-7 as my secondary. sometimes i use the ss12 i think its called? the auto shotgun is pretty cool with an extended barrel and fmj.

mp7 laser sight and fmj seems to work well for me the fmj gives it that extra kick it needs. that auto shotguns very good aswell. any use of the shock charges ? jim finding them really handy

• Site Banned Posts: 12 gamerguy89

zero19 wrote: »

looks like theres plenty of discussions for black ops 2 :-P thanks ill give a look through them later sure theres no harm in another one :-P

Advertisement