Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palma Violets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Paddy2012

I saw them in Glasgow a few weeks ago. Best of Friends is a cracking song and even better live. They did a stage invasion thing at the end which was a little staged but still fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Yea man, it's a great song. They're playing in Bruxelles on Tuesday the 4th Dec, i'm at Frankie Boyle that night unfortunately:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

hype

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Anyone else go to the gig & what did ya think if so? I couldn't really concentrate on the music much as I was taking pics for this review.. They put on a good show and give loads of energy but nothing lodged itself into my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I thought the performance itself was electrifying, the boys certainly know how to put on a show. Set-wise, I'm not so sure; the music sounds great when coupled with their ramshackle presence on stage but I'm struggling to see how well the tunes will translate to wax.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Haha, I just read the review after I finished posting my two cents and they're pretty much of the same opinion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Not bad, but only slightly better than 'indie landfill'.

It's all been done before, it's all been done before...

Advertisement