Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

comic and toy fair limerick

Options
  • 23-11-2012 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

would anyone be interested in attending a comic and toy fair in limerick,a few people have expressed an interest in it and if we thought we could get enough people on board we could maybe try get one running,god knows something needs to happen down this side of the country.if you have an interest in this please contact me as the more people on board the easier it is to get up and running.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Jessica-Rabbit

Sure, Cosplay included??

• Registered Users Posts: 20 markjk

Sounds awesome, keep me posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Imbatman

trying to drum up interest but so far nice few have said on facebook they would be mad for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Im there !

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭statomosh

i would be there definitely but dont know how many more you would attract.limerick doesn't have a big comic following down here,several shops have tried and fail here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

we shall make it so

comics,toys,guests,raffles,cool spot prizes...make sure you dont miss limericks first comic and toy collectors convention

Have we got an announcement for you guys !!! LIMERICK COMIC CON IS A GO!!!! VENUE AND DATE IS SUNDAY 28TH OF APRIL IN THE KILMURRAY LODGE SPREAD THE WORD GUYS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

OKAY GUYS MASSIVE UPDATE LIMERICK COMIC CON 2013 IS HAPPENING 28TH OF APRIL IN THE KILMURRAY LODGE !!! FOR TABLES OR ANY OTHER INFO CONTACT US BY OUR NEW OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS limerickcon2013@hotmail.co.uk and we hope you can all make you're way down

• Registered Users Posts: 20 markjk

Excellent news and I'm off work which is definitely a plus

artists,writers,publishers,comic dealers,toy dealers,and now confirmed predators ireland are on board and more to be announced shortly.please support it on the day..limerick needs events like this.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Have you a webpage with details?

Draco wrote: »
    Have you a webpage with details?
    Almost done,guests and tables confirmed so far are predators Ireland,Celtic knights,mike lynch of abandoned comics,big bang comics,Dublin city comics,lightning strike comics,hibernia comics,rob curley,Darrin o toole and more to be announced.sorry about the delay but couldn't be helped. . . Long story

Advertisement