Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Clare Daly Really a Zombie?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Brings a whole new side to the pro/anti life debate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Jake Rugby Walrus666

Lying Politicians.
    She told us she wanted to fight bin charges.
    But I guess, all along, all she ever wanted to do was eat all of our brains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Very strong Dub accent.............she grew up in a well off household in Kildare

She works in Dublin now and has become more local then the locals themselves!

Or maybe that accent is fake and just pretending to be salt of da earth

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

She looked awful tonight on Prime Time. Like death warmed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

She looked awful tonight on Prime Time. Like death warmed up.

Absolutely. Folk here will think that the photo above is the result of bad exposure but no, that's just how she really looked. I couldn't believe they let her on TV in that state.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Luca Brasi

Absolutely. Folk here will think that the photo above is the result of bad exposure but no, that's just how she really looked. I couldn't believe they let her on TV in that state.

I wouldn't throw her out of the bed for reciting Karl Marx

• Registered Users Posts: 39 HunniBear

Neither would Mick Wallace.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Big Bottom

Id like to see the state of some of the people on here hiding behind there PCs commenting on bad others look.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Halloran springs

Ahhh heeeeyor, leave it bleedin out!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Ahhh heeeeyor, leave it bleedin out!!

It looks like someone did leave her out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Big Bottom wrote: »
    Id like to see the state of some of the people on here hiding behind there PCs commenting on bad others look.

Actually, I don't think ye do.....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Ah jesus, I was eating when I saw that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Difference Engine

I know she doesn't look great to be fair she's probably starving. Zombies feed on brains and she works in the Dail.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Big Bottom wrote: »

I'm sure she's a lovely looking lady in reality. Did you see Prime Time? She looked absolutely dreadful. I don't know if it was bad make-up, poor lighting or whatever but....... she ended up looking like a zombie.

Go watch it back on RTE Player when it's up there. I'm no Brad Pitt, I make up for that with a charming personality so I feel it leaves me well placed to comment on how she looked on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

In before the lock.....

Oh wait, a mod thanked the OP for starting the thread.

Classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Archeron

Between that chilling image, James reilly being a werewolf and Jackie Lavin being made from spare body parts ala frankenstein, is Ireland turning into a haven for classic cinema monsters??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement