Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V2 or Smartcigs?

Options
  • 22-11-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I bought a V2 about 9 months ago and loved it.

Long story short, Iv'e been travelling a lot and I lost it a while back.
    I was about to buy a new one on their site but realized that they have a link on their page for "Smartcigs".
    They seem to be cheaper which is nice but I just want to know if anyone has used them and if they're as good as the V2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

You might be talking about some other product I can't see because you haven't linked anything, but they look like just about any cigalike company.
    Low battery life (280mAh), battery with a connection that not many produce devices for.
    For variety's sake and the benefit of a longer lasting battery (450mAh), I'd get a couple of Volts with a couple of low resistance KR510 clearomisers, and a charger of course. And liquid. Of course.
    Probably tastier liquid than a cigalike company known to pretend to be customers to garner good reviews (backfire! Even searching 'smartcigs review' brings up forum-spam.) might have.
    Volt+KR510 is still cig-sized, but are more well regarded devices than presumably rebranded (someone correct me if I'm wrong) stock - the Volt is even cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

...nice informative post grindle, but maybe this is forum spam as well?

Curious to see if 'bar F' is interested in the better alternatives :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Just waiting for it, how many more replies before this line comes up again.
    The best starter kit out there is this one: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Lucutus wrote: »
    ...nice informative post grindle, but maybe this is forum spam as well?

Curious to see if 'bar F' is interested in the better alternatives :)
    Ah yeah, I like to err on the side of caution after throwing it to the wind once (twice?) before.

If it is a shill, they've been registered long enough to make me respect their lurk-then-pounce nous.
    kiffy wrote: »
    Just waiting for it, how many more replies before this line comes up again.
    The best starter kit out there is this one: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm :D:D:D:D:D:D

Aaaaaaannnnnd done.

It's the vaping version of Godwin's Law.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

grindle wrote: »

Aaaaaaannnnnd done.

It's the vaping version of Godwin's Law.

lol, Can we get mewso to lock the thread?! :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement