Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Black Friday Deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

hardly blowing the doors off, but then why discount when everyone wants yer stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

hick wrote: »
    hardly blowing the doors off, but then why discount when everyone wants yer stuff!
    Fatcheese giving 4 % back on discounted prices
    http://www.fatcheese.ie/merchant/shop.php?s=1016&d=23112012&u=30034423

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

donnacha wrote: »

best of luck with that..............There needs to be some sort of enquiry into how fatcheese operates. So many people purchase goods or services based on a cash back amount they are told they'll receive from FC, but some never receive the cashback and many wait over a year for same! I know that plenty of people have the attitude: "Well i won't count on it but if i get it its a bonus", but surely the companies who offer these incentives on fatcheese wouldn't want negative perceptions or feedback due to a poorly managed cash back scheme like FC

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rsanchezsaez

Could CompuB be offering additional discounts over the Apple ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭ablelocks

feckers - no discount on apple tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rsanchezsaez

This post has been deleted.

Thanks for the info man, I checked their twitter and you are right: no discounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭dermiestv

Comtech.de were doing the Apple TV for €88 but sold out now.
    http://www.comtech.de/Black-Friday

By the time you add in postage, probably little saving anyway- unless we can get a Parcel Motel from Germany!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I was going to order a 15" Retina MBP yesterday. I spec'd it up and total (ex. VAT) was €2,378.00. Decided to wait until today to get the sale prices, but when I spec up the same machine it's now costing €2,584.55.

The lads on the phone are not much help and because I (stupidly) never took a screenshot then I've no proof.

Argh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

peejay1986 wrote: »
    I was going to order a 15" Retina MBP yesterday. I spec'd it up and total (ex. VAT) was €2,378.00. Decided to wait until today to get the sale prices, but when I spec up the same machine it's now costing €2,584.55.

The lads on the phone are not much help and because I (stupidly) never took a screenshot then I've no proof.

Argh!

And what if you would have this screenshot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

jmorrisey wrote: »
    best of luck with that..............There needs to be some sort of enquiry into how fatcheese operates. So many people purchase goods or services based on a cash back amount they are told they'll receive from FC, but some never receive the cashback and many wait over a year for same! I know that plenty of people have the attitude: "Well i won't count on it but if i get it its a bonus", but surely the companies who offer these incentives on fatcheese wouldn't want negative perceptions or feedback due to a poorly managed cash back scheme like FC

just got €50 back on fatcheese this week, bought me a new new graphics card with the funds, and have another €20 pending already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭peejay1986

zom wrote: »
    And what if you would have this screenshot?

Just really to relieve me from my madness. Alas, seems it was my fault anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

FYI you can get a bit off with the Educational discount, if you know someone or are in college yourself.

http://store.apple.com/ie-edu?afid=p219%7CGOIE&cid=AOS-IE-KWG-IE_Education

• Registered Users Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭ablelocks

FYI you can get a bit off with the Educational discount, if you know someone or are in college yourself.

http://store.apple.com/ie-edu?afid=p219%7CGOIE&cid=AOS-IE-KWG-IE_Education

when is the edu discount applied - i just went through to entering cc details and it was still showing full price? And can the edu discount be applied to refurbished product?

Advertisement