Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Order and no feedback

Options
  • 22-11-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    I ordered a €22 sim only card (order number EMBPQ3VT4XV); however, this was cancelled (cancellation number C37334209)! I received a cancellation email saying I could write to cancelledorderqueries@emobile.ie for an explanation; however, my email was returned "undelivered"!
    So I rang Customer Care and was told that I could only get information if I write to Credit Control Department, 1 Heuston South Quarter, St John’s Road, Dublin 8. I wrote this letter on the 12th November 2012, but still haven't received a reply and I can't even get through by phone to the Credit Control department to ask someone if they actually received the letter!
    Can someone please reply to my letter or call me as to why my order was cancelled!!
    Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

largevodka wrote: »
    Hi,
    I ordered a €22 sim only card (order number EMBPQ3VT4XV); however, this was cancelled (cancellation number C37334209)! I received a cancellation email saying I could write to cancelledorderqueries@emobile.ie for an explanation; however, my email was returned "undelivered"!
    So I rang Customer Care and was told that I could only get information if I write to Credit Control Department, 1 Heuston South Quarter, St John’s Road, Dublin 8. I wrote this letter on the 12th November 2012, but still haven't received a reply and I can't even get through by phone to the Credit Control department to ask someone if they actually received the letter!
    Can someone please reply to my letter or call me as to why my order was cancelled!!
    Thank you.

Hi largevodka,

I have sent you a PM with the correct email address. If you forward your initial email you will get a response from the correct department. I would be unable to advise of the reason why your order was unsuccessful.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 9 largevodka

Sent the request to the email you PM'ed me. This returned undelivered as well...

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected [email][/email] (state 13).

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

largevodka wrote: »
    Sent the request to the email you PM'ed me. This returned undelivered as well...

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected (state 13).

Hi largevodka,

I have responded to your PM. Could you forward your email to the email address I provided they will be able sent it to the relevant team.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 9 largevodka

Email sent...will wait for a response. Thanks.

Advertisement