Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to that anti immigration woman?

Options
  • 22-11-2012 3:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

Who used to be active in the late 90's?Aine Ni something?I'ts ironic that you never hear anything from her now and there's way more immigrants in the country now.Saw on a couple of TV debates.A pretty unlikeable individual wether you agreed with her views or not,whenever anyone opposing her was speaking she used to do this horrible smug chuckle that made me feel like throttling her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

darkdubh wrote: »
    Who used to be active in the late 90's?Aine Ni something?I'ts ironic that you never hear anything from her now and there's way more immigrants in the country now.Saw on a couple of TV debates.A pretty unlikeable individual wether you agreed with her views or not,whenever anyone opposing her was speaking she used to do this horrible smug chuckle that made me feel like throttling her.

She emigrated to Nigeria!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

In 2005 Ní Chonaill was accused of being a neo-nazis after being invited to UCD's Literary and Historical Society for a debate.
    UCD are nazi's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

darkdubh wrote: »

Ummm - given the current state of Ireland, maybe she has a point? I'm not saying I agree with her views on Ireland, but we're not exactly in the midst of a great economic or cultural boom.

Things are pretty grim from what I can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Spiritual

UCDVet wrote: »
    Ummm - given the current state of Ireland, maybe she has a point? I'm not saying I agree with her views on Ireland, but we're not exactly in the midst of a great economic or cultural boom.

Things are pretty grim from what I can see.

Let's see how the thread progresses before I pass judgement on this. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

She emigrated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

She choked on a black cock.

Advertisement