Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Healer in Wexford- HELP

• 22-11-2012 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 14 mh27

Hi everyone

A friend told me about a healer based in Wexford with the surname Deegan who removed a mole from a friend of a friend using bread. I in turn told this story to a family friend, and they would like to visit this healer and see if he can help them. My friend and I have been unable to locate any information on the healer.

Does anyone know anything about this man? or have a phone number, the family friend will be travelling a long distance to go see him.

Thank you
    Marian

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭ Oryx

There was a guy in castlebridge years ago who used bread poultices, but he is dead a long time.

Ill ask around for you.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭ Oryx

Okay, I think you have the name slightly wrong, and the person of that name has died. Afaik, the cure has been passed on to a descendant of theirs who is now practising it. I wont post any other info on here (though all I really know is the townland they live in) as they may not want online publicity. PM me if req.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TomCor1

Hey guys, could one of you please pass me on the details of the healer in Wexford. Your help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Tom

Advertisement