Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30% off Gap in Banbridge

Options
  • 22-11-2012 10:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭

It's a bit far for most people but might be of some use to people if you're around that area for the weekend.
    Voucher for Gap to give 30% off your shopping this Sat & Sun.

http://www.grabit.ie/showdealbig.php?offerNum=7732

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 GrahamG4

I haven't been up to the Outlet in ages. Is it still worth a trip (from Dublin) these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Not really, Gap Nike n Marks n Spencers are the only shops of note, and even then it can be hard to find a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 YOUNGGUN

There is 30% off all kids wear and all sweaters/jumpers in Gap Dundrum also. Save a trip up to Banbridge!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

YOUNGGUN wrote: »
    There is 30% off all kids wear and all sweaters/jumpers in Gap Dundrum also. Save a trip up to Banbridge!

Just called Gap, that started today, and from tomorrow till Sunday its 30% off adult clothes too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

GrahamG4 wrote: »
    I haven't been up to the Outlet in ages. Is it still worth a trip (from Dublin) these days?

They have a Next which is very good, but there is no fitting room. If you like ladies clothes the Oasis there is brilliant. Or if you need luggage or outdoor clothing accessories there are a few bargains :)

Oh and Thornton's chocolates always have a few specials :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

stickybean wrote: »
    They have a Next which is very good, but there is no fitting room. If you like ladies clothes the Oasis there is brilliant. Or if you need luggage or outdoor clothing accessories there are a few bargains :)

Oh and Thornton's chocolates always have a few specials :D

Yeah. I find the Outlet worthwhile if you're nearby or passing by. It wouldn't be worth a trip especially up to Banbridge from Dublin though I think. I went up earlier on this year as we were going in that direction before the summer and got a pile of good tshirts for less than €50. My other half got shirts for about £15 which she says she saw in Dublin for €50.

Advertisement