Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Imaging

Options
  • 21-11-2012 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

Aside from PPI awards in imaging, whats your favourite bits of imaging at the moment?

I'll get the balling rolling, I personally like 98FM and SPIN 1038's at the moment really fresh and in your face.

Still love the SPIN news donut it actually pumps me up for the news bulletin to come :p

Audio snippets welcome :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

The Spin imaging rocks and iRadio sound cool with the 'Clyde One' news bed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

gavindowd wrote: »
    The Spin imaging rocks and iRadio sound cool with the 'Clyde One' news bed

Have you a link to it?

Have you a link to it?

Sorry James, Puretonic Media (who did Clyde 1, SPIN and the 98fm sung jingles) were taken over by reelworld last year and their website has disappeared unfortunately. It used to have all the demos. I'll see if I can record you a short aircheck this evening :)

gavindowd wrote: »
    Sorry James, Puretonic Media (who did Clyde 1, SPIN and the 98fm sung jingles) were taken over by reelworld last year and their website has disappeared unfortunately. It used to have all the demos. I'll see if I can record you a short aircheck this evening :)

Merci buckets :)

• Advertisement

Some stuff from 2010 from 98

http://ppiradioawards.com/2010/mp3s/D3.mp3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Dublin, 98FM and Spin1038..
    Ireland, iRadio
    UK, KISS 100

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭smallfridge

One of the Best in the country I also feel is 98fm but whoever looks after 96fm in Cork is a brilliant. The nicest production I've heard for a long time and by a long mile is the best in the country I've heard anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Cookie Policy

One of the Best in the country I also feel is 98fm but whoever looks after 96fm in Cork is a brilliant. The nicest production I've heard for a long time and by a long mile is the best in the country I've heard anyway.

Yeah 96FM were tipped to win the imaging section for PPI's this year actually.

Their power intros are brilliant!

Yeah 96FM were tipped to win the imaging section for PPI's this year actually.

Their power intros are brilliant!

http://www.wisebuddah.com/jingles/radio#/genre/18/show/264/jingle/3202?q=96fm

96fm jingles

• Advertisement

Speaking of Imaging does anyone know the package Live95fm Had before....

they currently have Iqbeats - Re-sing of Capital 95.8
    had IQbeats Re-sing of heart 106.2
    what was before this...

Speaking of Imaging does anyone know the package Live95fm Had before....

they currently have Iqbeats - Re-sing of Capital 95.8
    had IQbeats Re-sing of heart 106.2
    what was before this...

Whatever it was, it was probably awful. :rolleyes:

Whatever it was, it was probably awful. :rolleyes:

Hahaa they had a good news bed .. Think they had

Music 4 wave 105 - for late night love songs anyway http://www.music4.com/music/catalogue/342/wave-105/the-glitz-mix-late-night-love-songs.html#

Hahaa they had a good news bed .. Think they had

Music 4 wave 105 - for late night love songs anyway http://www.music4.com/music/catalogue/342/wave-105/the-glitz-mix-late-night-love-songs.html#

Speaking of late night love songs that was brilliant back in it's day that actually was the show that got me interested in radio it's a bit old now and do they still do love letters?
    they were all made up! :pac:

They need to bring back Most Wanted as well if they did that they'd be improving things tenfold.

Speaking of late night love songs that was brilliant back in it's day that actually was the show that got me interested in radio it's a bit old now and do they still do love letters?
    they were all made up! :pac:

They need to bring back Most Wanted as well if they did that they'd be improving things tenfold.

Hahaha I Remember this one "Dear Paul ...... Im thinking about askin this guy out.. what should I do"

Paul says " Charlene go for it"
    Plays song

Paul links again CHarlene text back saying that guy text her back saying he was gay hahahahahaha i never lold so much at the raido

Hahaha I Remember this one "Dear Paul ...... Im thinking about askin this guy out.. what should I do"

Paul says " Charlene go for it"
    Plays song

Paul links again CHarlene text back saying that guy text her back saying he was gay hahahahahaha i never lold so much at the raido

Haha brilliant! - They tried that on Ray Darcy before and they guy was like sorry i'm taken :p

But anyway, that station is gone to the dogs - I'd rather listen to 2FM!

Haha brilliant! - They tried that on Ray Darcy before and they guy was like sorry i'm taken :p

But anyway, that station is gone to the dogs - I'd rather listen to 2FM!

Haha ah sure! I wouldn't listen to any RTE station

Advertisement