Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slab of 20 Bud Bottles. €10 in Dunnes

Options
  • 21-11-2012 6:40pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this was already posted, spotted today in Dunnes on Pana, Cork.

lrRZRl.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

They just can't get rid of it! :)

I suspect that this is store specific stock with the BB date looming large. The €10 label is the same one that they use for items that are on sale as the use by/BB date is imminent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Anyone check Dunnes tallaght?

Sorry to go off-topic, but does anyone know when the offer finishes on slabs of Bud cans etc, they were €24 last Friday when I was in Castlebar. Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

€10 for 20 bottles is very nice but cork is way too far to drive although i'm tempted to go down to get some. Will have to watch out for that deal if it comes to dublin soon, hopefully. Great deal all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,501 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is it short dated?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Jack breen

Is it short dated?

Possibly but it wouldnt bother me because I would slaughter them in no time..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Sorry to go off-topic, but does anyone know when the offer finishes on slabs of Bud cans etc, they were €24 last Friday when I was in Castlebar. Thank you :)

Finished yesterday in Dunnes I believe but still going on in Tesco AFAIK.

kn wrote: »
    Finished yesterday in Dunnes I believe but still going on in Tesco AFAIK.

Thank you, kn. Will send DH on his merry way at the weekend. Cheers!

Advertisement