Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grabone no delivery

Options
  • 21-11-2012 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

one of the kids ordered a netbook from grabone estimated time of delivery 3-4 weeks with a delivery date of 10 nov, still not received it, rang grabone they tell me its in belfast,however the tracking number we got comes back as no info on that tracking number, great advertisement for grabone. anyone else ever have issues with them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

it would be a Belfast based computer company selling the item via the Grabone site, so that complicates the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jasonpat

This situation can occurred anywhere, it’s true that garbone is big company they have to show some responsibility this is clear mistake of courier services.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Who is the company actually selling you the netbook? That is where I would start chasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

Agreed. Whoever billed your card bears some responsibility. Also make sure you don't pass 30 days or you might not be able to dispute it with your credit card company.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

was a debit card does that make a difference?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

:-( it makes all the difference - credit cards have a protection scheme to prevent you getting ripped off. I dont think debit cards do this so you would have less comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

was a debit card does that make a difference?

Depends - was it a Laser or a Visa debit card?

not 100% deffo one of those new BoI debit cards

arrived this morning 1st class registered postage all the way from belfast only took 4 weeks to arrive, we could of walked to Belfast and collected it quicker lol
    ah well at least its here.
    Thanks to everyone that replied. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ciaran monks

Still waiting for delivery of IPhone USB cables purchased on 31 October , emailed grabone but got no reply from them, don't know if I would purchase anything again from them, they have lost a good customer in me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Fatz1966

I have spent the last two months waiting for a jacket to arrive which has been 'in the post' not once, but twice, and they continued to fob me off with BS. In the end it was the 'suppliers fault' and they undertook to refund my money. Seems like a nice bit of cash flow management by them, yet again. I would advise people to steer clear of these people and stick to the more reputable ones.
    one of the kids ordered a netbook from grabone estimated time of delivery 3-4 weeks with a delivery date of 10 nov, still not received it, rang grabone they tell me its in belfast,however the tracking number we got comes back as no info on that tracking number, great advertisement for grabone. anyone else ever have issues with them?[

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Old thread - closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement