Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Chillage Idiots Pete Namlook/Fax Tribute

Options
  • 21-11-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Due to the sudden passing of Pete Namlook on the 8th of November last, the latest The Chillage Idiots show was dedicated to the great man and his amazing label. Our tribute is a three hour and twenty minute show with a track from every year of Fax +49-69/450464's 20 year history. We were going to script some of the links but decided instead to talk from the heart about what Pete meant to us and his legacy of truly mind-blowing music. Enjoy!

stream/download: http://soundcloud.com/the-chillage-idiots/the-chillage-idiots-pete

01 - Silence (Pete Namlook and Dr. Atmo): "Omid/Hope" [Silence I] 1992

02 - Dreamfish (Pete Namlook and Mixmaster Morris): "School Of Fish" [Dreamfish] 1993

03 - Namlook III (Pete Namlook): "Intruder 9" [Aliens In My Suitcase] 1994

04 - Koolfang (Pete Namlook and Move D): "Counter" [Jambient] 1995

05 - Electronic Music Center: "Vocal Atoms (AC Study)" [Zentrum Fur Elektronische Musik] 1996

06 - S.H.A.D.O (Higher Intelligence Agency and Pete Namlook): "Intruder Detector" [S.H.A.D.O] 1997

07 - Jet Chamber (Atom Heart and Pete Namlook): "Zappel Jazz" [Jet Chamber IV] 1998

08 - The Dark Side Of The Moog (Pete Namlook and Klaus Schulze): "Careful With The AKS, Peter - Part VII" [The Dark Side Of The Moog VIII] 1999

09 - The Fires Of Ork (Pete Namlook and Geir Jenssen): "In Heaven" [The Fires Of Ork 2] 2000

10 - Virtual Vices (Pete Namlook and Wolfram Spyra): "Oscillation 3" [Virtual Vices III] 2001

11 - Psychonavigation (Pete Namlook and Bill Laswell): "Life Eternal" [Psychonavigation 5] 2002

12 - pp.nmlk (Pete Namlook and Jochem Paap): "cbrg n srfc" [pp.nmlk] 2004

13 - Pete Namlook and New Composers: "Russian Spring - Part IX" [Russian Spring] 2005

14 - Air (Pete Namlook) featuring Tying Tiffany and G.Cerri: "State Of Mind" [Air V] 2006

15 - 2350 Broadway (Pete Namlook and Tetsu Inoue): "Sustained Energy" [2350 Broadway 4] 2007

16 - Namlook XXI (Pete Namlook): "Living The Dream" [Subconcious Worlds] 2008

17 - Namlook.Le Mar (Pete Namlook and Gabriel Le Mar): "In Time" [Namlook.Le Mar] 2009

18 - Namlook XXV (Pete Namlook): "Permutation - Part V" [Permutations] 2010

19 - Namlook.Montana (Pete Namlook and Lorenzo Montana): "Labyrinth XVI" [Labyrinth 2] 2011

20 - Namlook XXVII (Pete Namlook): "Feierabend" [Music For Urban Meditation IV] 2012

21 - Move D.Namlook XXVI (Pete Namlook and Move D): "Do You Have Any Messages?" [There!] 2008

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Really enjoyed this show, thanks lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

Two years ago this week the biggest musical hero of my life passed away. RIP Pete Namlook, November 25, 1960 - November 8, 2012. ‪#‎PeteNamlookWeek2014‬

I just uploaded the tribute to Mixcloud with a download link as Soundcloud is increasingly annoying.

stream and download link here:
    http://www.mixcloud.com/The_Chillage_Idiots/

Advertisement