Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imaginext Advent Calender Smyths

Options
  • 21-11-2012 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi All,

My kids love the Imaginext fisher price toys and they spend hours playing with them. I have to say they are well built toys and excellent quality.

At the moment in Smyths the Advent Calender they have for the lead up to Christmas is reduced down from 29.99 to 7.99, a great bargain I think :)

It went from 29.99 to 15.99 then to 7.99. I was even thinking of getting it at 15.99 but at 7.99 it sealed the deal. There are a good few items in it for that price , figures and a motorbike, accessories, a fold out house etc.

http://www.toys.ie/Imaginext-Advent-Calendar-!124731-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=c5a87960-0e62-498d-8e3d-cd423a4d233c

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kemar

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Aren't the price of these "advent" calendars mega ridiculous, look at this for example -

http://www.toys.ie/Moshi-Monsters-Advent-Calendar-!122424-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=53b20d28-eb50-413c-bc27-58b8754c7e30

€25.00 for 7 characters (you get 5 in a pack for €5.99) !!!

Scandalous. No way baby. An aul chocolate one from the supermarket will do thank you siree !

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Heatons have been doing the lego ones for €15 down from €25

I will still be getting my free one from lidl at the weekend :D

vicwatson wrote: »
    Aren't the price of these "advent" calendars mega ridiculous, look at this for example -

http://www.toys.ie/Moshi-Monsters-Advent-Calendar-!122424-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=53b20d28-eb50-413c-bc27-58b8754c7e30

€25.00 for 7 characters (you get 5 in a pack for €5.99) !!!

Scandalous. No way baby. An aul chocolate one from the supermarket will do thank you siree !

emmm...this one is €7.99 whhats the €25 youre on about :confused: that's in relation to Moshi monsters right? , different product baby!!! , and imaginext figures are €18.99 for 5 ? If you can get 5 fisherprice imaginext figures for €5.99 please let me know... id be glad to get this info?

And I agree with you completely at €25 or €29 its scandalous , but at €7.99 for the quality of these figures and a motorcycle vehicle as well along with many accessories its really good value, these will last , chocolate ones wont!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Kemar wrote: »
    emmm...this one is €7.99 whhats the €25 youre on about :confused: that's in relation to Moshi monsters right? , different product baby!!! , and imaginext figures are €18.99 for 5 ? If you can get 5 fisherprice imaginext figures for €5.99 please let me know... id be glad to get this info?

Im referring to the outrageous general price of these toy advent calendars. Yes its 7.99 now but was 29.99 :eek:

I was just giving an example of another one of them - moshi monsters.

No need to be as defensive.

Yeh its a BA compared to the original price but is it a bargain at all, even at €7.99 ? but fair play for the alert nonetheless

edit - I see you edited your post !!:) all cool:cool:

vicwatson wrote: »
    Im referring to the outrageous general price of these toy advent calendars. Yes its 7.99 now but was 29.99 :eek:

I was just giving an example of another one of them - moshi monsters.

No need to be as defensive.

Yeh its a BA compared to the original price but is it a bargain at all, even at €7.99 ? but fair play for the alert nonetheless

edit - I see you edited your post !!:) all cool:cool:

Not a bother ....:)

In my opinion €7.99 is excellent value , We always get the Imaginext Toys for the kids and they always, unlike other toys last the test of time!

Advertisement