Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photobox 50% off most items

Options
  • 21-11-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

50% OFF when you spend €40

This offer entitles you to 50% off your order when you spend €40 or more and enter the offer code 'FIFTYSAVE' at the checkout. Sorry but Gift Vouchers and split Canvas Prints are excluded from this offer.Offer ends 11:59pm Thursday 22nd November 2012 and excludes postage.

www.photobox.ie

Not a bad deal. Just spent 70e on some overdue thank you cards and got over 30e off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭shnaek

Nice one. Just saved me €25 there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭ablelocks

cheers jay, spotted your post as i was adding to my basket on photobox

there's now a variety of codes for a pre Christmas sale : edit : looks like you need to be signed up to view and get them.....
    Terms & Conditions

Up to 75% Off Christmas Sale

This Sale entitles you to get up to 75% off personalised Christmas Gifts from PhotoBox. Select your favourite offer, create the applicable product/s and enter the single offer code at checkout to take advantage of the offer. Offer ends 11:59pm Monday 26th November 2011.

Offers included: Up to 75% off on Photo Stickers, up to 70% Off selected Poster Prints and T-Shirts, up to 35% off selected Photo Books, upto 30% off Card Packs, up to 25% off on selected Calendars and Diaries, up to 20% off Selected Photo Gifts and Free delivery worth up to £7.50 on selected Canvas and Wall Decor. Only one offer is valid per transaction, choose wisely.

Advertisement