Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seagate 3TB USB 3.0 - Free Delivery - €128.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭pbergin

I got the 2tb version on amazons black friday offer on monday for £55 including shipping. Looks like they will have the same offer this evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

2tb for £55? Do tell...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭jamesd

living wrote: »

The site says "FREE UK Delivery" - will they deliver over here from free too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

jamesd wrote: »
    The site says "FREE UK Delivery" - will they deliver over here from free too?

It says on the site FREE UK & European Delivery

Kiith wrote: »
    2tb for £55? Do tell...

It was on amazon black friday. You have to be very quick when the offer starts. Looks like they will have the same offer at 8:44 this evening. You will have to be there at that time. It sold out in a few seconds on monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

pbergin wrote: »
    It was on amazon black friday. You have to be very quick when the offer starts. Looks like they will have the same offer at 8:44 this evening. You will have to be there at that time. It sold out in a few seconds on monday

I would love to get this deal, but could you please give me some instructions on how to get this deal, what to search, what to click etc.; I am very new to the internet online shopping, just bought antivirus there last week and would appreciate the instructions. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

multimate wrote: »
    I would love to get this deal, but could you please give me some instructions on how to get this deal, what to search, what to click etc.; I am very new to the internet online shopping, just bought antivirus there last week and would appreciate the instructions. Thanks!

Just go to amazon.co.uk and click on the Black Friday banner.

Change the category to computers and accessories and the hard drive is on the second page.

Just wait until the time reaches the allotted time (8.45) and click buy :)

It might be a different price this time. But you will not know until the time.

Just go to amazon.co.uk and click on the Black Friday banner.

Change the category to computers and accessories and the hard drive is on the second page.

Just wait until the time reaches the allotted time (8.45) and click buy :)
    I can't seem to find the hard drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I can't seem to find the hard drive?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/computers-accessories/b?ie=UTF8&node=340831031

amazj.jpg

Click on the link and the hard drive should be there as shown on the picture

• Advertisement

jamescd wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/computers-accessories/b?ie=UTF8&node=340831031

amazj.jpg

Click on the link and the hard drive should be there as shown on the picture

Ok thanks I couldn't see it as I was on the netbook, did it go up to 75 or will it go down

Ok thanks I couldn't see it as I was on the netbook, did it go up to 75 or will it go down

It's 75 now, but there's a deal for it at 8:44 so the price will definitely go down. Check back then to see what the price is

It's 75 now, but there's a deal for it at 8:44 so the price will definitely go down. Check back then to see what the price is

Thanks James, just a quick question. I have a 500gb and 150gb and have them formatted to Fat32. All my Pc's and laptops are USB2 and I have an Xbox that wont to NTFS and want to know will the Fat32 format decrease the speed of the drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Got it yesterday and it worked out at 77 euros (55 sterling) for 2 TB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

livdmg wrote: »
    Got it yesterday and it worked out at 77 euros (55 sterling) for 2 TB

£59.99 today, not sure what that is in €'s

EDIT: 100% sold after 2 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

tvercetti wrote: »

Just bought it, Amazon conversion reckons 77 euro. Cheers to whoever posted it!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

yeah £59.99 today, gone in about 5 seconds

Got one there myself for just under 75 converted to euros (£60). Happy days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

tvercetti wrote: »
    Yes - I clicked on it at exactly the time, and it was sold out by the time it got to the next page. When I refreshed that page to go on the Wait list, it was also full. All within 1 minute :mad: Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I instantly clicked it and am on the wait list.

Any chance of me getting it?

• Advertisement

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Yes - I clicked on it at exactly the time, and it was sold out by the time it got to the next page. When I refreshed that page to go on the Wait list, it was also full. All within 1 minute :mad: Any thoughts?
    mdwexford wrote: »
    I instantly clicked it and am on the wait list.

Any chance of me getting it?

Too slow lads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,578 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Too slow lads :pac:
    The site is fairly poor,the deal was late to go live and if you refresh the page it goes back to todays first deal.

does anyone know if this deal will be on again, missed it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Popped up and I was out of the room and my time expired.

Hope Amazon die of aids.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭uponthegad

Was there from the start and I kept tapping over the "Join wait" list button as it kept going live every few mins. Finally at 9.03 it added it straight to my basket. Thanks for the alert !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

The site is fairly poor,the deal was late to go live and if you refresh the page it goes back to todays first deal.

I just waited looking at it until the counter got to zero. Took about 5 seconds then and the buy button appeared.

As TPD said, I just waited for the coundtown timer to go down to 0, "Add to Basket" appeared and I clicked it. Simple as that

Advertisement