Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newstalk podcasts not downloading this week?

Options
  • 21-11-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭

Anyone had any problems with newstalk podcasts not downloading this week? I'm wondering if its just me or have they made some change to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

Anyone had any problems with newstalk podcasts not downloading this week? I'm wondering if its just me or have they made some change to them?

Having the same issue here. I see their podcast website is down as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yeah just seen that now. There doesn't seem to be any info on their normal website. I've sent them an email asking whats going on, I'll report back if they respond?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

They're redesigning their website at the moment and everything is all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Seem to be sort of working but it some week old episodes are still downloading for some reason. It'll probably take them a while to sort it out properly

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ray foley said on Facebook that today fm and 98fm had a problem with their podcast/ playback system this week and seeing as newstalk is under the same umbrella as the other two stations it might be a problem for all the stations.

• Advertisement
Advertisement