Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor O'Donoghue psychic

Options
  • 21-11-2012 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi there,

Has anyone ever been to see Conor O'Donoghue in Moate? I'm going to see him in a few weeks and I was wondering if anybody had been before. Can't find a lot online about him. Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭maidie

Hiya, yes I have seen Conor a good few times over the year and he is quite good, he doesn't rush the reading and he doesn't ask many questions from what I can remember, I would recommend him but give yourself plenty of time to find his house, its Castledaly and not really Moate, only thing that put me off was that he was a bit arrogant the last time I went because I didnt park in is yard properly and he nearly swallowed me, but otherwise once when I went with my sister he asked first off which off my parents had just died, my father was buried that week, very accurate on some things, please report back on how you get on, I might just go and see him again,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 homan34

Conor O'Donoghue have some name in the psychic field, I never take his services, hope he will be good in this work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 black kitten

ha ha yes he gets very narky if you don't park your car where he thinks it should be parked, nearly ate us the last time we went to see him over that!! but yeah he is good, can be a bit abrupt he is very good wit telling you what is going on in your life at present and what happened in the recent past, however like 99% of fortune tellers future predictions do not always come to pass, you take what you want from the reading, I would say he is genuinely gifted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Pebbles!

Has anyone his number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Julia.J

Can somebody send me his number, please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 jackb123456789

Anyone have his number? PM me please, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

I think he died recently. My mother rang me to tell me as we had attended him.a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

I think he died recently. My mother rang me to tell me as we had attended him.a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jackb123456789

Oh my thats awful, RIP.

Advertisement