Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo calendar

Options
  • 20-11-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭

Just ordered a photo calendar on Vista Print - they're reduced to 99p from 19.99. Delivery is extra at 4.99, but still cheap enough for them. Not sure what size they are but they'll do for presents for grandparents!

www.vistaprint.ie/offers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Can't find the calander for 99c. Maybe I'm blind but I can't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Very strange.... just checked and now that link isn't going to the same page it was when I ordered. Just checked my email confirm and order went through at 9.57pm , so unless it ended at 10pm. Only saw the ad on tv after 9 tonight!

I must have just got lucky with my timing.... the calendars are now listed at 12.99 so not so much of a bargain now, will expire the thread if I can figure out how.
    My first ever 'bargain alert' hasn't been much of a success!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaisyD2

I'll keep an eye out anyway, ordered 5 last year for xmas & it was the favorite present of the lot! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ad just on tv3 for this offer and says the offer is valid until 15th January 2013 ??

• Advertisement

sillysocks wrote: »
    I must have just got lucky with my timing.... the calendars are now listed at 12.99 so not so much of a bargain now, will expire the thread if I can figure out how.
    My first ever 'bargain alert' hasn't been much of a success!

Its still valid !!

This offer hasn't expired, don't know its marked as such:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭samina

Can't find this Anywherr on vistaprint. Is it a code or something?

vicwatson wrote: »
    This offer hasn't expired, don't know its marked as such:confused:

I expired it because I can't find it on the website anymore....Do you have a new link for it?

sillysocks wrote: »
    I expired it because I can't find it on the website anymore....Do you have a new link for it?

Ad on tv3 last night during the break at the VB show for this offer and says the offer is valid until 15th January 2013 :confused:

• Advertisement

I give up with this crowd altogether, I tried to send a message to ask why they are advertising on tv yet there is no offer on their website but you think I could find a simple "contact us" ? NO, I have to go and register, jaysus Vistaprint, get with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

If it has expired this may be of use to someone, it's from snapfish.com
    Here's the link http://www.snapfish.ie/snapfishie/store/cat=calendar-products/otsc=IAD/otsi=IE_20121122_NEMEA_flash1_40mugs_actives

Create a thoughtful gift for family and friends, or get organised for 2013 with a photo calendar and save 35% *.

Simply use code XMAS1 by 9th December 2012.

Looking for a unique Christmas gift? Check out our marvellous range of photo mugs and for 5 days only you can save 40%*.

Simply use code XMASMUG by 25th November 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Offer back on, just ordered one. Cheers OP.

Just click on the 'Did you see us on TV' banner.

Advertisement