Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain or not?

Options
  • 20-11-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5636077.htm

Vivitar DVR 1080P HD Camcorder - Black. 563/6077
    Less than half price €59.88 reducded from €122.99.

Bottom of the details page.

Additional Information
    Please note that this product is excluded from our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights.

* Please note item 5636077 has previously been on sale at €53.99.

:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Don't know anything about the item in question but its going for around £68 on amazon so €59 seems like a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Vivitar, enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Caught once NEVER again:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

What WOULD be a good budget HD camcorder?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

have reserved this in purple at the same price. I read the mixed argos reviews and it takes a micro SD card not the standard one, this is not a problem but no software for it? Not sure whether to buy now, has anyone any experience of vivitar camcorders?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

meg3178 wrote: »
    have reserved this in purple at the same price. I read the mixed argos reviews and it takes a micro SD card not the standard one, this is not a problem but no software for it? Not sure whether to buy now, has anyone any experience of vivitar camcorders?

The price reflects the product. If its just for occasional use, and features/quality was not of any great importance, I'd go ahead. but if you think you are getting a quality piece of recording equipment at a very low price, my advice would be to think again.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Vivitar cameras suck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Vivitar are crap, have used a few of their cameras and they're really poor. Though, probably perfectly fine as a gift for a kid to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Bought this for 8 dollars recently on cowboom. ( mother in law lives in the states )
    http://www.amazon.com/Vivitar-Flash-Memory-Camcorder-Monitor/dp/B004H1NGBS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353501004&sr=8-2&keywords=vivitar+dvr620

will be handy for the videos in to harry hill ;)

Advertisement