Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debenhams /Fatcheese 24 hour sale

Options
  • 20-11-2012 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Came across this if any use

24 hours only - save 15% at Debenhams!

For one day only, Debenhams are offering Fatcheese.ie users another exclusive offer!

Enter the promo code YH92 at checkout and you'll receive a 10% discount on all products. On top of this, FatCheese.ie is also offering you an exclusive 5% cashback on your order!

Comments

I got my cashback from FatCheese today for buying a 3 mobile phone. The only problem is I bought it fourteen months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

I got my cashback from FatCheese today for buying a 3 mobile phone. The only problem is I bought it fourteen months ago.

Jesus, that's seriously taking the pi$$.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Thanks ordered 2 dresses, and got email from fat cheese about money back (once they get paid)

Code XL27 will give 10% off until the 25th

Advertisement