Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Separate newsfeed for business page and personal page

Options
  • 20-11-2012 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,
    I created a separate page for a business and although it has a time line for its own page it doesn't seem to have a news feed, even though when I click on my personal Facebook page then a news feed comes up.

Is there any way to enable or create a separate news feed for my business page on facebook.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

lissaduty.com/news-feed-user-profile-business-page/

On your business page profile you will see the status updates and recent Facebook activity of your business page, which would include comments posted on status updates of other pages and pages that you have clicked “Like” as the business page. Business pages cannot comment on Facebook User Profiles, at this point, pages can only communicate with other business pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Mr.Triffid

thanks, i just discovered that facebook sometimes reset the newsfeed from recent to most popular and the stories sometimes go dead, I had to go to the sort icon at the top of the newsfeed and select on recent to make the newsfeed active again.
    thanks

Advertisement