Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans for fellas in Limerick

Options
  • 20-11-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Used to always get jeans in topman but they dont do them anymore (flare type) , anybody recommend any place in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Dunnes! Pennys! Not a bad selection of bootcut.

Jack and jones in the cresent and also suduzo (spelling?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Treehorn

Depends on what you are looking for and what you are prepared to pay really.

In the city you have Debenhams (Levi's, Wrangler, Lee & others) make sure to check their website for big reductions on the instore price, Brown Thomas for Diesel Original, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Gant, G-Star, Levi's, Wrangler & others, Noel's Menswear for Tommy Hilfiger, Gant, Penguin, Lacoste, Fred Perry, Ben Sherman, then you have Tony Connolly's for much of the same brands mentioned above, Tom Tailor on Bedford row for their own brand stuff, same with Diesel Ireland on Bedford Row and finally Dunnes and Penneys.

In my opinion you are better off paying more for a better quality pair of jeans that will last instead of a cheap pair that won't. Diesel Original in Brown Thomas and G-Star are pretty sturdy, as of course are Levi's, Lee and Wrangler.

Of course if you get a pair that don't fit and trail over the back of your shoes they will fall apart no matter how much you pay for them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

TK Maxx are always worth a look for the big brands as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Have a look in TK Maxx, i found a nice pair of G Stars there for about half price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

I get mine in river island in the crescent. Jack and jones jean were dearer and I never think penny's/dunnes ones fit properly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Remix in Arthur's quay are very good! River island have decent styles but the jeans don't last the test of time!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Dunnes. Mooch around the men's clothing clearance areas. I've bought jeans (usually boot-cut comfort-fit) for 3,5,& 7 euro including belts, and I don't care how long they last!

Advertisement