Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnant: Am I? Arent I?! Freaking out!

Options
  • 20-11-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi girls,

ok Im a little bit freaked out right now. After reading this I think I might be pregnant http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic62361.html#axzz2Cm1UPBjc

Basically...my last period started 26th October, and last until Thursday 1st November. Then... 12 days later (13th November) I started bleeding again.. It lasted 5 days (stopped on Saturday just gone, 17th November) This does not usually happen. For that duration Ive had pains in my back, the blood was quite heavy and red, and have had a pain coming and going sporadically in (where I would describe as) my right ovary.

I have PCOS and thought it may have been something to do with it. The last 2 years my periods have been fairly regular however, and random bleeding usually has not occurred. I have been a little stressed and down lately, and was putting it down to that, however, after reading the link above, am a little worried i could be pregnant or something more serious could be wrong.

Im scared to go to the doctor. The bleeding has stopped now, but the pain in my ovary is still there. The last few days, as I said it came and went, but today it is there all the time... When i say pain - its not sharp, its more of a bruising sensation...

Can someone please advise me or help push me in the right direction...

Thanks... :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Did you do a pregnancy test? That's the first thing I would do. Otherwise, all I can say is see your doctor. It sounds like you need medical advice at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Marbles2

Ive just googled it - it could be a cyst. I think I need to go to the doctor. Youre right.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Marbles2

Has anyone else experienced this?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

You need to talk to a Doctor or a nurse and also do a pregnancy test.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement