Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bunny in Ashbourne

Options
  • 20-11-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Has anybody been to Bunny lately and if so how did the reading go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Read this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056091138 It should tell you everything you want to know about her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rachyrach

I went yesterday, found her to be spot on with something's and way out with others. Lovely lovely woman tho

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

I went back myself during the course of last week and I found her to be spot on with most, very little was incorrect. I was with her over 1 hour - God love her her son died 6 months ago and I cried more than she did while she was telling me the story. It is pure therapy going to her (well for me anyway), and she has such a soothing way about her. My sister went on Saturday and it was all wrong. Saying that, every time my sister goes for a reading to anybody she can't be read, some people are like that. When people can't be read they blame the reader but it's not always the case. I know somebody who went to Billy and after 5 minutes Billy told him he couldn't be read because he had a closed personality, and he was right. He closed himself off from most people so that they knew nothing about him as he was very secretive and even thought he knows he does this he blamed Billy for a dreadful reading (or non reading), but I knew who was wrong!!! Anyway, I hope what Bunny is correct but time will tell.
    She even gave me her phone nr and told me to call her when this certain thing happens (as I am doubting it of course) and tell her she was right. She is a lovely woman and it was lovely to sit with her and keep her company even for that hour - she is lonely and old lonely people break my heart.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 homan34

I have no news about the bunny in recent times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BillieD

Hi, has anyone been to see Bunny in Ashbourne, is she still seeing people?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 BillieD

I went back myself during the course of last week and I found her to be spot on with most, very little was incorrect. I was with her over 1 hour - God love her her son died 6 months ago and I cried more than she did while she was telling me the story. It is pure therapy going to her (well for me anyway), and she has such a soothing way about her. My sister went on Saturday and it was all wrong. Saying that, every time my sister goes for a reading to anybody she can't be read, some people are like that. When people can't be read they blame the reader but it's not always the case. I know somebody who went to Billy and after 5 minutes Billy told him he couldn't be read because he had a closed personality, and he was right. He closed himself off from most people so that they knew nothing about him as he was very secretive and even thought he knows he does this he blamed Billy for a dreadful reading (or non reading), but I knew who was wrong!!! Anyway, I hope what Bunny is correct but time will tell.
    She even gave me her phone nr and told me to call her when this certain thing happens (as I am doubting it of course) and tell her she was right. She is a lovely woman and it was lovely to sit with her and keep her company even for that hour - she is lonely and old lonely people break my heart.

Hi, have you been back to see Bunny? Is she still seeing people?

Advertisement