Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

susi form additional info. required.

Options
  • 20-11-2012 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My susi form was acepted now they are looking for additional information.
    My father is self employed part time.
    They have requested a complete set of accounts, ie, p and l, balance sheet etc.
    For revenue his accountants prepare a income and expenditure account.
    This is accepted by everyone. His fe for this is 1100 euro.

His accountants have requested 22oo for preparing a complete set of accounts (which are not necessary for anything else) , my father has no assets .

My query is, will susi accept an income and expenditure statement?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

shoebox25 wrote: »
    My susi form was acepted now they are looking for additional information.
    My father is self employed part time.
    They have requested a complete set of accounts, ie, p and l, balance sheet etc.
    For revenue his accountants prepare a income and expenditure account.
    This is accepted by everyone. His fe for this is 1100 euro.

His accountants have requested 22oo for preparing a complete set of accounts (which are not necessary for anything else) , my father has no assets .

My query is, will susi accept an income and expenditure statement?

An Income and expenditure account is essentially the equivalent of a Profit and Loss Account and will be accepted along with the Notice of Assessment from Revenue.

I would also advise that you accompany these documents with a cover note explaining that your father is self employed part time and does not have any other company assets and the reasons you are forwarding Income and expenditure accounts.

Please note: handwritten accounts/legers are also accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shoebox25

thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

shoebox25 wrote: »
    thanks for the reply.

You are very welcome. Happy to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

You are very welcome. Happy to help!
    Hey Robbie.I have been requested for a Lease Agreement to prove independent residence(as my bank statement wasn't sufficent).On the checklist I have recieved it says "Copy of your lease agreement for the defined period or correspondence from a government department"
    I have already provided social welfare statement and revenue statement from my address,are these not accepted as correspondence from a government dept?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jackt85

I got the same bull off them , they are unreal I even rang and asked what to send, I sent bills , letters from revenue which I was told were acceptable on the phone, 1 month later get another letter saying they were not acceptable so I sent copy of my lease agreement over a month ago and was told I m at the last stage "awaiting review" I applied the day applications opened nearly 6 months , its a absolute joke .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 shoebox25

Robbie,
    i have another query,
    the accountant returned the accounts for the business, there is a slight variance on the return per the susi form and on the accounts from the accountant (the accountants figures are less),
    can i send these figures back to susi or do i need to reapply with a completely new application?

thanks

Advertisement