Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FCAF delivery problems

Options
  • 20-11-2012 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

I have sent off my FCAF for the second time yesterday, by registered post and it is 'attempted delivery' and being returned to sender, according to anpost.ie.
    I got an email saying, "The item is available for collection as per the notice left at the delivery address."
    Has anyone had this problem?
    Is the SUSI address still PO Box 12210, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4?
    This is incredibly annoying.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

I have sent off my FCAF for the second time yesterday, by registered post and it is 'attempted delivery' and being returned to sender, according to anpost.ie.
    I got an email saying, "The item is available for collection as per the notice left at the delivery address."
    Has anyone had this problem?
    Is the SUSI address still PO Box 12210, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4?
    This is incredibly annoying.

Because it is sent to a PO box there is nobody there to confirm delivery.
    It will eventually get down to Cork over the course of a couple of days. Just keep checking the tracking number, it should reach them.

Just checked my email there. I received the same same 1st email but it was then confirmed for delivery in Cork 3 days later.

Advertisement