Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New News Sequence @98fm

Options
  • 20-11-2012 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

What do you think of the new news / sports / weather bed on 98fm?

They seem to be using a bed again after they stopped a few months ago.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Cookie Policy

What do you think of the new news / sports / weather bed on 98fm?

They seem to be using a bed again after they stopped a few months ago.

Yeah it sounds only alright, I preferred the old news intros they were much more in your face and you knew what was happening. Change is cool though, or as 98 say NOW IS GOOD ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Strange... they only seem to be using it for the new brekkie show with Ray Foley . Strange

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

As I posted before.... They've got new jingles aswell (just for breakie) : http://www.music4.com/music/catalogue/694/98fm-dublin/the-ray-foley-show-98fm-november-2012.html

gavindowd wrote: »
    As I posted before.... They've got new jingles aswell (just for breakie) : http://www.music4.com/music/catalogue/694/98fm-dublin/the-ray-foley-show-98fm-november-2012.html

had a listen the yesterday when ya posted. They're basically exact same style of his todayfm ones. I like them.

The new news/traffic/sports/weather bed for brekkie reminds me of LimerickLive95fm's new ones. Really Sting happy.They all start with a powerful CHR style sting.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

Does anyone have a clip of the new Live 95 resings of Capital 95.8 2009?

• Advertisement

gavindowd wrote: »
    Does anyone have a clip of the new Live 95 resings of Capital 95.8 2009?

I'm pretty sure they were the heart network, or maybe that's the more up to date one which is on Iqbeats. there isn't the live95fm package but there production elements available to listen to e.g news/ travel/ entertainment beds.

Advertisement