Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch Dishwasher Drain Pump

Options
  • 20-11-2012 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

D'you know: Where in Dublin can i get a drain pump for a Bosch Classixx Maxx dishwasher?

I have looked online and I can order from far far away land, but surely I can pick one up in Dublin?

Bosch Classixx Maxx
    SGS55C02GB/01
    Drain Puump

Many thanks :)
    Dean

Comments

Try a couple of the spares shops in Dublin.
    Probably cheaper and quicker to just order on-line, A couple of car journeys or bus fares and you've paid the postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭galway1973

dolanbaker wrote: »
    Try a couple of the spares shops in Dublin.
    Probably cheaper and quicker to just order on-line, A couple of car journeys or bus fares and you've paid the postage.

Try quinnspares/kenco spares/exsparetise.one of them will probably have one or a compatible one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭deandean

Thanks fellas, I ordered one online in the end.

Here's a handy site for anyone with this model of dishwasher, it has the schematics and all the part numbers.

Linky

The p/n of the pump I need is (I hope!) 165261

deandean wrote: »

Here's a handy site for anyone with this model of dishwasher, it has the schematics and all the part numbers.

Linky

Thats the bsh website so it will be right pump .

deandean wrote: »

Linky

Thats the bsh website so it will be right pump .

• Advertisement
Advertisement