Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inspiration and Motivation For You LD Athletes

Options
  • 19-11-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭

After reading this and watching this over the weekend I, for the first time, said to myself, "I want to do that someday!" :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

After reading this and watching this over the weekend I, for the first time, said to myself, "I want to do that someday!" :cool:

I was glued to it this year as a mate was doing it. The women's race was great to watch. Actually some suspense without Chrissie (she is still one of my idols though)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,778 ✭✭✭griffin100

I read Robs race report a while ago and I have to say its the first one I've ever read that makes me want to go to Kona, but it 'll never happen unless I win or buy a place :)

Advertisement