Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronics Supplies Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Futurlec are very cheap, delivery times are meant to be unreliable though. I ordered a lot of components from them yesterday so I'll report back on how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

PCB's aside i wasn't sure whether to list the china based suppliers as its a bit lucky dip when it comes to delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Radionics and sparkfun. I'd post links but it's awkward on a tab.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Chet T16 wrote: »
    PCB's aside i wasn't sure whether to list the china based suppliers as its a bit lucky dip when it comes to delivery

Good point. Maybe have a "use at your own risk" section for those sites? They can be a very cost-effective resource for stocking up on components if you don't mind waiting a few weeks for the delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

I've used this site a few times, they do cheap postage to Ireland www.bowood-electronics.co.uk/

www.musikding.de/ and www.banzaimusic.com/ for building guitar effects and amps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭InvisibleBadger

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good solder that is not too expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

www.proto-pic.co.uk are another UK based Sparkfun/Adafruit distributor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Dammit no edit option anymore!

Advertisement