Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco - King Crips 12+6 free

Options
  • 19-11-2012 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

The 12 pack + 6 free is €3.91 at the moment

Walking past the till I note they have a christmas box of 20 packets for €5.99 :eek::eek:

All 25g packets

So, €3.91 is a bargain, don't get caught out !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

The 12 pack + 6 free is €3.91 at the moment

Walking past the till I note they have a christmas box of 20 packets for €5.99

All 25g packets

So, €3.91 is a bargain, don't get caught out

Those Christmas boxes are always overpriced.
    Stick the crisps in a fancy looking box and charge full price for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭RayCon

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Those Christmas boxes are always overpriced.
    Stick the crisps in a fancy looking box and charge full price for them.

...but, but , but ..... they're in a box !!! - A festive-y packaged one at that !

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

RayCon wrote: »
    ...but, but , but ..... they're in a box !!! - A festive-y packaged one at that !

........which you will try to stuff into your overflowing green bin along with all the other unnecessary packaging from the festive period!! Bah humbug (I love Christmas really!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

RayCon wrote: »
    I'm with you RayCon. I would usually never get sucked in by a box, but the Tayto/King boxes always suck me in even though I know I am paying a premium but as you say it's festive-y packaged and it's a tradition now at this stage:cool: I *think* they went down to €3.99 last year, must do a search here and see if they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

The boxes of Tayto are 4.99 in Lidl.

I personally am still getting the 18 pkts in Tesco for €3.91 and using an empty box from last year to put them in :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

lindtee wrote: »
    I'm with you RayCon. I would usually never get sucked in by a box, but the Tayto/King boxes always suck me in even though I know I am paying a premium but as you say it's festive-y packaged and it's a tradition now at this stage:cool: I *think* they went down to €3.99 last year, must do a search here and see if they did.

I did some investigation and the King and Tayto boxes did indeed go down to €3.99 in both Tesco and Dunnes last year. My "lindtee-sense" tells me that they will be reduced again this year so I am going to hold tight to save myself a few euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Tayto and King boxes are €4.99 in Tesco.

They don't look very christmassy looking to me, all they say is "party pack" and it's like a normal box.

Advertisement