Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rolling machine

Options
  • 19-11-2012 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi im looking for a recomendation for a rolling machine.My dad has switched to rolling tobacco for econmic reasons but cant roll and relies on my bro to do it so i was thinking of getting him a rolling machine for christmas,So any recommendations would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

A rizzla rolling machine (just google it & you see what it looks like) should do the trick. A little practice required but he'll get the hang of it in no time. Should cost no more then a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bigbudda

snollup wrote: »
    A rizzla rolling machine (just google it & you see what it looks like) should do the trick. A little practice required but he'll get the hang of it in no time. Should cost no more then a fiver.

Hi, where in Dublin would you buy one of these! ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

most of the €2 shops have them

21/25

Advertisement