Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy a car or Go on holiday with my mates?

Options
  • 18-11-2012 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

At the moment i can buy a car and insure it but my mates are going on a 7 day holiday to Santa Ponsa in August is a once only thing as college will start after i want to go but if i buy the car i wont be able to afford the holiday and this would be my first car...What should i do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Post in the correct forum perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

What the fock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Pray to Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ for guidance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Get the patron saint of holidays and the patron saint of transport in a cage together. See who emerges victorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Id do neither and blow the money on hookers and cocaine. You'll have much more fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭slim223

buy a car and use it to take your mates on a holiday around Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Buy a cheaper car and go out for 4 days?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

If ever in doubt just ask yourself, what would Charlie Sheen do?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

In the spirit of the forum in which you posted, Your hypothetical car does not exist, it is merely a construct of humanity's need to believe in the purpose of transportation.

Holidaying with your mates will merely fulfill your inner desire for communion and as long as you adhere to the rules of the flock then you will feel part of a greater whole. This means though that you will subconsciously not think outside the group for fear of rejection and your capacity for thinking for yourself will be diminished.

Saying that, Santa Ponsa is a ****hole and will fade from memory upon return from that particular circle of hell. Next year when your tan/hangover is long gone you would get a frission of pleasure looking out your window and seeing your own car sitting there all paid for while thinking of the dickheads who were once your friends but you can no longer stand.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Is it a pilgrimage to Santa Ponza? I'd get myself a popemobile if I were you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

jhonyboy, methinks you need a SatNav!

Closed!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement