Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to play social tennis

Options
  • 18-11-2012 9:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I am looking to play social tennis anywhere around Dublin. I am from Portmarnock. Does anybody know where you can play without joining a club. I used to be part of the meetup group but after a promising start it has become useless and nobody seems interested anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭redzerredzer

You should join Pormarknock Tennis Club. Its at Blackwood Lane, Portmarknock.
    There is lots of social tennis there, coaching groups and cardio tennis too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Just checked. €215 per year. I am only looking to play once or twice a month so it would not suit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

micromary wrote: »
    Just checked. €215 per year. I am only looking to play once or twice a month so it would not suit me.

Did you find a club?

I'm also looking to play once or twice a month with a mate, won't be entering competitions, just want to knock a ball around for a few hours every so often. We both used to play a lot when younger so wouldn't need classes etc., just a venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Please read the charter. No zombie threads.

If you'd like, you can start your own thread.

Advertisement