Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players needed for Spawell Squash Team

Options
  • 18-11-2012 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. My self and a few others started up a team who play on Saturday in a league around Dublin.
    It run until March. Matches are 2pm until 4pm.
    You play everyone once at home (Spawell) and once away.
    We are in the C league, which is a bit of a mixed bag of player.
    A team has 5 players who play on Saturdays.
    It works that the best player on our team plays the best player on their team and works it's way to 5th playing 5th.
    It's my first time playing any squash competition and I'm finding it great fun and it's good for my game playing different people so much.
    So who'd like to give it a go?
    Come play until March or just come try it out ?
    Just drop me a hello here if you'd like to know more.
    Beginners to pros welcome.
    Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

Not one reply?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tonythetiger56

Hello
    I do like to play with my racket and balls.
    Eh, Yes my friend.
    So i'd be very interested in playing on your team, but sometimes I like to play for the other team. Wink Wink Smiley Face.

I just need some information about your team to see if I should use the precious skill that God our Father gave me that is, Squash.
    I can also just about touch myself with my tongue if you know what I mean.
    I can show you if you liek.

Questions I need answered:
    Can you tell me how many girls are on the team.

Can you tell me out of a score of 1-10 how you would rate these girls
    1 being bad, say like a fragile out of fragile rock and 10 being good, say Daisy the smurffette.

Can you post up pictures of these girls please

Is it ok to bring video recording equipment to the games

Is it ok to swap tops at the end of a game

Do we shower together at the end of a game

Who is your favourite teenage mutant ninja turtle.

Over and out my friend.

Tony "the tiger" ROARRRRRRRR

smiley face, roaring at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Please read the charter tonythetiger56. Straying off-topic is not allowed here.

Consider this a warning.

My sincere apologies Rosie.

To keep in with the subject I wonder if you would like to play catch the squash ball with me.
    Sometimes I hide it in my pants.

Also, who is your favourite ninja turtle.
    Mine is Donatello

Please don't ban me, i'm new to this and just want to make friends

Well Tony thank you for dropping me a roarrrrrrrrr.

O Girls on the team,
    So this answers your next 2 questions too.
    Yes if you want to video games you could ask your player your playing that week if they minded you filming the match, you don't actually play matches against your own team.
    You could ask the players you playing would they like to swap tops but this is not the norm, as we are not priemer footballers we don't get free tops so it you'd someone who might be slim and you were xl you'd end up with a top you couldn't wear.
    We do sometimes shower together sometimes we don't, it's not like rugby changing rooms that maybe you're missing?
    I also like Donatello but I also like Bebop and Rocksteady, but I don't see what this has to do with squash?

Were you asking me or Rosie to play catch the squash ball?
    We don't usually use this as a practice drill though, so if it was me you were asking, the answer is no.
    We've a match Saturday at 2pm in the Spawell if you'd like to come and see what you'd be getting yourself into.

• Advertisement

Thank you Abceire for the prompt reply.
    You mentioned that sometimes you shower together. By any chance would you know if you will be showering together this Saturday? If so, I'll be there and we'll call it a DATE.

It is a pity that there are no girls on the team.
    I wonder if it would be ok for me to wear a skirt while I play.
    I can even tuck my twanger between my legs like a little dogs tail if this would suit.
    If I get excited I can even wag it like a little dog's tail.
    Did I mention that I can almost touch it with my tongue.

It is a pity that you don't want to play catch the ball.
    It can be the most amount of fun at times, even on your own, but then the last time I did that I lost a ball and i'm waiting for it to come back out.

Did I tell you that once a spider climbed down my trousers whiles't at work and I had to catch it quickly.
    My boss found me at my desk with my pants down and I was hurriedly trying to catch the spider but he got away and no one believed my story.
    I could show you where he climbed on me on our date on Saturday.

Thank you for letting me know your favourite turtle.
    Who is your favourite Seoige Sister and do you prefer boy monkeys or girl monkeys.

See you on Saturday, I'll be wearing a rose

See Peter Connolly, aka tonythetiger56, I told you you were funny when sober too.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Naming and shaming, harsh. The only was to solve this is a game of squash. Anyone that used to play rugby has to play in their old heavy Canterbury shorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Off-topic.

/locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement