Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broner vs Demarco - November 17th - Lightweight Title

Options
  • 17-11-2012 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭

Tomorrow night, weigh in a few hours ago.

135 is a weak division but credit to Broner, he's fighting the No.1 ranked guy. I hope Demarco tests him, I don't know how much to expect beyond that.

Broner obviously attempts to emulate Mayweather but he takes a lot more shots and is nowhere near as quick on his feet. In the Quintero fight, which was a while ago I know, he looked remarkably flustered when he was put under consistent pressure and he lost that fight in my opinion. He wasn't all that hot against Ponce De Leon either and was lucky to escape with the decision.

Still, it's reported that he does good numbers and that's not going to hurt him on the cards. He's a good athlete with great handspeed and if his power travels to 135, which it should, he could well be dominant there for a while to come.

Advertisement