Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX Kinect Sensor €75 @ Harvey Normans (17/11/2012 only)

Options
  • 17-11-2012 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭

Today only, quote the code "125987" to get this price.

http://deals.harveynorman.ie/nationwide/
    THE FINE PRINT
    • One Per Customer.
    • Deal Code Must Be Presented.
    • Was Price Indicate the Products RRP
    • Deal Only Valid Today.
    • Subject to availability of Stock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭So Annoyed

Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Nina2

Thank you for this....but I have this sinking feeling "subject to stock" they will probably only have 3 to give at this price!!.....I have been watching out for this item cheapest I found was Gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Nina2 wrote: »
    Thank you for this....but I have this sinking feeling "subject to stock" they will probably only have 3 to give at this price!!.....I have been watching out for this item cheapest I found was Gamestop

It's £80 on amazon but this is the cheapest I have ever seen it...

I can't get to HN till about 12, I don't expect them to have any either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

picked one up this morning in Waterford. I was told they had 40 in stock. Thanks Op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

thanks OP picked one up in swords ,seemed to have a few,one per customer and you have to have coupon printed out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I didn't need to have the coupon printed in Limerick, just mentioned it and the girl at the checkout looked at it online and sold it to me no bother. You have to ask one of the sales lads on the floor for it (in Limerick anyway) as they didn't have any on display.

I got one in naas. I was very surprised, I thought they would be all gone. It was 2 o'clock when I got there.

Thanks for the tip ailastir!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

This is a a very long shot but worth a go - on the off chance, can someone get me one around Kildare/Dublin region and I'll meet up tomorrow and give you the cash for it. Car is non-accessible today and can't get to Harvey Normans, pm me in this is somewhat feasible

• Registered Users Posts: 46 p4xel

Picked one in Swords at Airside, Thanks OP.
    ninty wrote: »
    thanks OP picked one up in swords ,seemed to have a few,one per customer and you have to have coupon printed out

I had HN page opened on my Smartphone, was enough for CS.

• Advertisement
Advertisement