Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork pub cover band seeks Drummer and singer

Options
  • 16-11-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking to put together a new cover band to play pubs and weddings in the Cork area. Experienced musicians wanted. The setlist will be everything from Ray Charles to Zeppelin to The Stokes to the Beatles. nothing set in stone though.

Contact James at 0876708420

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DRUMAL

Hi , just saw your ad looking for a Drummer .I have plenty experience and would be interested. Could you tell me more about the band set up ,age, experience and if ye have any gigs lined up .

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DRUMAL

Hi, just saw your ad looking for a Drummer .I have plenty experience and would be interested.Could you tell me more about the band set up ,age,experience if ye have any gigs lined up .Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jamesmcn92

Hey, myself and my friend have been gigging in different pub cover bands for a few years now. We decided to start a band in cork where we're in college. we're both in our early twenties. We've no gigs lined up because we've just started. But when we sort out a drummer, i've practice space arranged so we can start jamming. Hope to be gigging by this time next month if we can find a singer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jamesmcn92

Drumal, We've found a singer and if you want to audition, We'll jamming next week. If you're interested PM me, and I'll send you a list of songs.

Advertisement