Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional trolls?

Options
  • 16-11-2012 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Professional trolls are there any on here and does anyone know how much money you can make from getting a job as professional troll. There seems to be plenty of posters on here and other Irish sites you can post on who could fit the bill as a professional troll. Also do they have to pay tax on what they earn being a professional troll or is it brown envelopes,cash in hand kind of job.

Just curious about it really an sorry if it has been asked before but I don't troll the internet :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

I dont think the Irish Independent are hiring, so at the momment Im not sure what other avenues professional trolls have for career advancement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Here's the link to an application site for you mate. It gives you loads of information on how to become one, basic salary and rewards etc. :)

Wait. Does trolling pay more than modding?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

I don't think I've ever heard of being paid to do it.
    Although me being on the dole and posting on here... I can troll on here and we can say the dole is payment if you like?
    Wait. Does trolling pay more than modding?

There's a difference?

Although me being on the dole and posting on here...

Why the hell are you sitting on the internet all day, shouldn't you be out looking for a job?

am I doing it right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Why the hell are you sitting on the internet all day, shouldn't you be out looking for a job?

You're just mad because I'm smoking a joint while you're stuck having to deal with complaints on here. Why don't you get a real job Miss Internet Police.

That's how you do it. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭MyBrokenKnees

I don't think I've ever heard of being paid to do it.
    Although me being on the dole and posting on here... I can troll on here and we can say the dole is payment if you like?

I don't think I have ever heard of one either..I have seen agenda driven trolls before which is fair enough if you believe strong enough on what you are posting about.

But I was just wondering today after reading posts on breakingnews.ie and the journal.ie today by the same screen name and it made me wonder as all he seems to do is post online if that was his job.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Professional trolls are there any on here and does anyone know how much money you can make from getting a job as professional troll.

I don't know but does anybody have any thoughts on abortion, taxi drivers, the public service or foreigners?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Dodge wrote: »
    I don't know but does anybody have any thoughts on abortion, taxi drivers, the public service or foreigners?

They're all going to Hell !!!!!

21/25

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

is there trolling college courses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

I'm one.

This post paid for my new Mazda.

I guess you could say an arts degree would get you into trolling?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

How much does Piers Morgan make?

I actually dont mind piers morgan

He does seem to be v picky on the abusive tweets he responds to

ie I have sent him a few and he doesnt bite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Light Switch

Boards actually do a pay per post scheme. :)

PM a mod and they'll give you the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

about three fiddy

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

does anyone know how much money you can make from getting a job as professional troll.

Myers accountant does.

Advertisement