Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SC2 collectors edition worth anything?

Options
  • 16-11-2012 1:57pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering if this is worth selling?
    I played and enjoyed the game for about 3 weeks after release then realized i sucked bad lol.
    Anyways while clearing out some components boxes etc i have stored i found this collectors edition of SC2
    Literally i have never so much as opened the artwork book or comic, i just stored it with other PC stuff after i bought so its in perfect condition with that lovely new smell :)
    I dont think i can sell the game itself as the code is now locked to my battlenet account.

wp000672.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Without the game code to go with it, I doubt you will get much. My advice is to part each item out on ebay. Probably get maybe a fiver each for the artbook and soundtrack and comic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

pop it in the attic, sell it in 10 years time.
    The money you'd get now wouldn't be worth parting within it for I'd imagine

Advertisement