Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

307 Units - 30 days- how much!

Options
  • 16-11-2012 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi
    Not sure why but impossible to find unit price on site.
    I would have thought this would be the most important piece of info for esb and public.
    Anyway

I rent and read/Calculate my own esb. I think there a daily charge .32.
    My best guess is €66.28 using.
    Unit =0.1838
    Daily .32

Whats the real price for?
    307 Units - 30 days-

Thanks
    Gary
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Gary,

Our unit prices are listed in the price plan section of our website (click on 'more details' beneath the price plan in question).

At the moment, our price per unit for a customer on a residential 24hr tariff is 16.99c, or 19.28c incl. VAT. The standing charge for the same tariff (assuming you are classified as urban rather than rural) is 30.36c, or 34.46 incl. VAT per day.

So, 307 units in 30 days works out as follows: (307 x 19.28) + (30 x 34.46). If we want to be exact, we also need to factor in the PSO Levy, which works out at €2.60 (incl. VAT) for 30 days:
      59.19 + 10.34 + 2.60 = €72.13
    Hope this helps. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gaelmart

Magic. Thanks

Advertisement