Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday's Protest for Life - Born Life!

Options
  • 16-11-2012 3:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭

Are we going to have an A&A meet up and protest together?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

ninja900 wrote: »
    Are we going to have an A&A meet up and protest together?

Good idea. I won't be in Dublin though - will be going to the Galway one. Anyone on A&A going there too?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

I'll be out of the country from tomorrow afternoon unfortunately. Would be at it otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Oh well. It doesn't really matter. I'll be there if for no other reason than to tell my kids years from now I stood up for what was right, against an ignorant parliament full of fools.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

ninja900 wrote: »
    [...] an ignorant parliament full of fools.
    A rate instance of triple-tautology.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

:) well I did go, and my wife and I appeared for almost a whole second on RTE News :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement